1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F S--Beretta 390--with Upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Southpaw Sam, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

Beretta 390--upgrades include; new receiver,-- Silver Seitz adj. rib,-- composite stock & forearm setup done by Soft-Touch,-- & 30" barrel back-bored by S.Seitz with .034 constriction. Selling for a friend. Please PM me and I will give contact information-- as everyone on this site knows by now--open business on TS is a thing of the past. Sam
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Beretta 3901 with upgrades?

3. nikitab

nikitab Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM Sent

4. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

What does, "open business on this site is a thing of the past" mean?

JON

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

No price listed makes it easy for me. I move on immediately.

6. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

Following the advice of the directors of this site, either take it with a grain of salt or benefit from what they recommend. I used to post my email address, phone #'s, etc. and was in fact scammed. I also believe if someone has a sincere interest in an item with adequate photos, they will follow contact suggestions.

7. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Does Seitz do adjustable rib conversions?

8. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

I can have you talk to the owner of this 390, but I know they did this conversion. PM me if you would like more information from the owner. Sam

9. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Sam i know you intentions are right but this is a 3901. Difference is the trigger group. Plastic vs 390 being metal.

10. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Even the receiver says 3901. What components are actually from an original 390?

11. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

Senorric, to my knowledge, the barrel. I'm only posting for someone who is not an internet user. I posted photos and have no more information than I added in the post, and that is the reason for asking everyone to contact the owner through me. I will do the same for you if you want. Sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

390 beretta trap set up

beretta 390 upgrades