1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BERETTA 390 ANGLE PORT SPORTER

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BAD 303, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

This is an Angle Port package 390 sporter with a flat rib 30" barrel with 8 extended chokes(in a case). It is back bored to .735,ported,magazine cap weight,forcing cones lengthened and a blue gun sleeve as well. The 8 chokes are from .000 thru .035. It has been shot very little as evidence from the ejection port and internal receiver wear. Wood is in excellent condition as is bluing. The scroll work on the sides of the receiver have been filled with a gold color and some of it has worn off. Uncut stock with factory pad. Very nice package deal. 1100.00 delivered to your ffl.
    bad303_2008_030392.jpg

bad303_2008_030393.jpg

bad303_2008_030394.jpg

bad303_2008_030395.jpg

bad303_2008_030396.jpg

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

3. Ganderson

Ganderson Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Brad, I sent you a PM about this.

4. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have never seen an angleport 390 package that still had the factory release button?

Not to get into it further but I have never seen a 390 angleport package that angleport sold themselves with this plain of wood.

Angleport often used a different weight than the one shown.

?

Gene

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Angle Port never hand picked any wood from Beretta and they also only make one kenetic end cap. Just as shown in the pic. If you are interested in buying Gene i will include a new Angle Port closer for free. Just because your such a knowledgeable fellow. And thanks for the bump.

6. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Well funny because I have a real angle port gun here with outstanding wood-

Gene

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Maybe this one is not"real".

8. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have seen guys take a barrel from one gun and put it on another-

kind of like this didnt have the angleport closer and has the very plain wood

Did you buy it from angleport as is?

I dont think I have seen one where they rubbed that cheap gold paint into the receiver either

I have seen ones with painted stocks or good wood in droves from them though

I mean you are advertising this as real and complete package so it must be real - right?

Maybe the problem is with the definition of complete package?

Gene

9. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Seems to me there is only one problem here and it is you as usual.

10. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Bad I am just returning the favor of you always helping me out.

So did you buy it as a gun from Angle Port as is or not?

BTW I am sure a lot of other people had the same questions and I gave it quite a time before I asked

Gene

11. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

No i did not buy it from Angle Port. Normal people would have just asked that question. And to my knowledge others can ask their own questions. You have not been designated the "official" question asker.

12. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

So you removed the term "this is an angleport complete package" and changed it to this is an angleport package

Does that mean only the porting and chokes and barrel weights - and I guess the weight are angle port now?

So that means the action hasnt been done by angleport and the gun wasnt purchased from angleport as I at first asked because of the plain wood, factory closure button and cheap gold paint?

You could have just answered my question to begin with couldnt you have rather than going back and changing your post as if you never claimed this?

Gene

13. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

No genius it means just as stated. And just as the pics show. It is an Angle Port package that includes 8 extended chokes,back boring to .735,porting,forcing cones lengthened,Angle Port kenetic forend weight and a Angle Port gun sleeve. That would constitute a "package deal" would it not?Would you like it better if i had said the barrel is an Angle Port package plus a gun sleeve and an Angle Port forend weight? Are you interested in buying?

14. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Bad 303 Your language was misleading- just as your saying angleport sold guns with plain wood was.

It is not an angleport gun- I pointed the obvious out- you wanted to keep arguing it could be.

You changed the misleading ad word afterwards to make it look like you hadnt mislead people at all.

What you have is a plain 390 that has had some barrel work- plain wood and cheap gold paint rubbed on it

If you think that is still worth 1100- good luck getting it.

If the "total angleport package" was worth $1100 then admitting this is not an angle port gun - doesnt have the "total package" and just some barrel work should reduce this to the $500 dollar - $600 dollar level shouldnt it?

I was thinking this misleading ad was accidental and gave you room to correct it- and thank me

Guess it wasnt an accident huh?

Putting that angleport sleeve underneath it was a nice touch btw especially when saying this is a total angleport package and then arguning about it and the plain wood angleport routinely gives

What do you think that angle port sleeve ads to the value of this gun? The $2 bucks you gave for it?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

15. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Gene your ignorance is quite apparent as Angle Port never had any wood deal with Beretta. They sold guns just as they bought them only with the added mods to the guns. And not all Angle Port guns came from them with a bolt closer. And the kenetic end cap weight is the only weight they make. I never argued that the gun was purchased from Angle Port nor was that stated. And just how am i misleading anyone by posting pics and stateing exactly what the gun is? The only thing misleading is you making assumptions that were not stated. You again have shown your ass on another Trpshooting thread. Congrats!

16. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

BAD 303- is this an angleport gun or not as you were implying on the original thread?

They keep the serial numbers.

Does it have the complete angle port package of action job, trigger job- internal parts replacement and barrel work or doesnt it? You advertised it as such.

The fact that you have removed your misleading words from your first post make it pretty clear that it isnt

Or do you want to reassert the claim that it is an "angle port complete package gun"?

The ball is in your court.

Is it or isnt it?

You are looking worse and worse here btw.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS- did I tell you nice job on putting that $2 dollar sleave (that says angle port) under the gun?

17. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Gene the Angle Port package is just as stated. Nothing more nothing less. Why is that so hard for you to understand? And again you are speaking without knowing the facts. Angle Port does not keep track of guns they have sold thru serial numbers. Nor do they replace internal parts as you say.

18. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Wait a minute- you changed the wording

You said Total angleport package at first and wanted to argue about that angleport turned out guns with plain wood?

Are you now admitting this is not an angle port gun?

Simple question- yes or no?

What is much more likely is that this barrel is not even from this gun- yes or no?

Maybe not even the stock.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

19. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I guess i could draw you a picture. It is as pictured and as stated. What is very clear is that you have made statemants that are in fact false in order to sound like you know what you are talking about. First you say they all come with bolt closers. That is false. Second you say they all had nice wood. They were sold just as they came to them from beretta no hand picked wood. Third you say they had internal parts replaced. That is false no internal parts were replaced. Fourth you say tthey keep records by serial numbers for the guns they build and that too is false. Any more false accusations or assumptions on your part?

20. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

It looks more and more as if you are trying to mislead the people on here.

You edited your original statements for some reason....................

Is this an angleport gun with a full angle port package?

Yes they replaced several parts actually and did an action and trigger job

Would you like me to post a picture of mine?

Did you take this barrel from another gun or not?

Is this a gun that was purchaed from angleport as a full angleport package or not?

Would you like me to post a picture of mine so you can see what the typical angle port wood looks like?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS Lets help people out here- what is the serial number of the receiver you are selling and please answer the questions above also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
angle port beratta 390
angle port gun sleeve

angle port guns

angle port guns for sale
angle port shotguns for sale

angleport 390

angleport beretta 390