1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 34

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by yvonne, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm selling this barrel for a friend. I have it in my possession and can answer any questions and provide additional pictures. It is a Beretta ported X Super Trap 34" MOBIL choke barrel. It has a matte finish and is in excellent condition. It came off a 682 that is being put up for sale with the O/U barrel only. It is a MONO TOP - 12ga. 2 3/4.
    Since owning the gun (2003) he has never shot this barrel and I would put it pretty close to new condition. I don't know what to ask but have been told around $800. If you're interested, pm me with your best offer over $500! Thanks! Yvonne

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey there! I bet you're not missing the snow from back here in Mass! I do believe that the porting is factory on the X Super Trap barrel.

3. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

0   0   0

Beretta does not offer factory porting

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Yes Yvonne...it is factory porting...the GoldX 682 Supertraps and ST390 Supertraps as did both models in the SuperSporting version came with it..it was discontinued once the Gold E's and 391s came out...keep this for future ref Todd

5. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Calvin ~ I spoke to the gentleman I'm selling this for and he was under the impression it was factory porting. I appreciate your clarification :) While I was speaking to him he said he would take "Best Offer" on the barrel. He also has a 682 with o/u barrels he wants to sell. When I get time later, I'll photograph it and maybe someone wants to buy the whole package or the barrel separate, etc.

6. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

0   0   0

I am sorry for my mistake. when I bought my 682 Gold E I was told Beretta does not offer factory porting. thank you for the correction Calvin. Todd.

7. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Going on EBay at the end of the week! Any offers?

8. crewswalden

crewswalden Member

0   0   0

pm sent.

9. keoni

keoni Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM sent

10. redfin

redfin TS Member

0   0   0

will that fit a 682 gold E skeet gun or a 686?

11. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The barrel has been
    sold pending funds.

I'll get some pictures up of the 682 o/u this weekend. Thank you for your interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.