1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 303 12ga $425.00 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rbk18, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

F/S beretta 303 upland. 12ga 26", moblie choke, magnum barrel. The gun will shot 2 3/4 and 3" shells. L.O.P is 15". She's been used, but still shoots fine. The overall condition of the gun is 80%. It has bluing wear on the barrel and where the forearm meets the reciever. The wood has handling marks in the finish. The wood has no cracks, just hunting wear. Asking $425.00 shipped to your FFL. PM me with questions. Bruce

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bump

5. Jpign2

Jpign2 TS Member

0   0   0

I think this is a shotgun I recently tried to buy, but was beat to the punch. Did it come from central Illinois a couple weeks ago maybe 3-4?

6. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes it is the gun. The gun was listed on gunbroker as 90%+ condition on the metal. It wasn't as described, so I could have sent it back to the seller, but I would have been out around $85 dollars ( shipping both ways and FFL transfer). So, I thought I would try to get my money back on it instead. Here it is. So, at this price I will get my money back and break even. If anyone needs any parts, I will part it out.

Complete reciever, piston, mag cap $265.00 shipped

26" magnum barrel, 3 chokes has blueing wear $125.00 shipped

Field wood set has hunting wear, no cracks $75.00 shipped

Please PM me with questions. Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.