1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 303 12ga 32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rbk18, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For sale beretta 303 with a 32" barrel. Overall condiiton of the gun is 98%, metal is perfect as is the forearm. The buttstock has 4 to 5 small dings in it from being a safe queen. The dings are so small they do not show up in pictures. L.O.P is 15" over a kick-ez pad. The barrel is marked special trap, with a wide rib. Stan Baker did the overboring to .744, with a choke tube marked .730. It also has been ported. Asking $950.00 plus shipping to your FFL. Please e-mail me with questions and for more pictures. Thanks Bruce

2. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

303 picture

3. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

0   0   0

Im somewhat interested. Dont mean to be a wise guy but I think its a little high Ill watch the thread. If you get that price so be it. thanks much alex Kotter

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Yea... Way high... After all you can always have Stan Baker come back from the dead and overbore you another one ! Jeff

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jeff hate to see threads hijacked over someones price but the value of this gun is less than an unmodified barrel because Stan modified it and the lack of chokes. Probably is nothing more than invector threads but overboring this barrel to 744 hurts the value to almost everyone.

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Not to somebody that loved Stan's barrels! Look at it this way... What is a new or near new 303 special trap without a barrel worth? The action is worth 350 to 400 and the wood another 200 to 300. On the cheap the action is nearly new shape with wood is worth 550.00. if he sold the barrel modified as it is on gunbroker or even here he will get 250.00 at least... so 800.00 is far from an unrealistic value in parts. The price might be a bit high but to the right guy the package would be worth it. If I was a 303 guy I would consider it... but then again I love stan's barrels. Jeff

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jeff i am not getting into a pissing match with you about Stan's work but i had a Beretta barrel that he worked on once and it took me forever and a low price to move it. Wish i had known your love for them then we would have both been thrilled. I too agree that it will take the right person to pay this for this gun but i also think any price a 303 sells for is fair. Afterall they are the best autos ever made and a new 391 is well over a grand.

8. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I agree with you 100%. I don't think we are in any kind of a pissing match. It is trye that a lot of guys like stan's work though. Toward the end he had his share of people that were upset as well. Jeff

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The only thing people were upset at Stan about was turn around time and his lack of giving a shit if you got it back or not ( I have been there with him) However when he got one done it was one of the best barrel jobs out there. I have two of his bigbore high ribs. They are hard to sell but to the right guy a Bigbore highrib by Stan is a $500 barrel. I have paid that much and sold them for that much

10. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for everyone's input. Yes the chokes are invector threads. Thanks again, Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.