1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 12 gauge 391 Sporting barrel 28" SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by brianedward69, Mar 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianedward69

brianedward69 Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS> I found a buyer for the 28" barrel I had listed with the 391 sporting gun. The 30" will now go with the sporting gun listed.

Used but very nice Beretta 30" 391 Sporting barrel with mobile choke and wide target rib. Forcing cone may have been removed but factory otherwise. Bore measures 0.721 and includes 1 flush full tube. $250 + $15 SH&I to your door.

Brian in Ohio
    [​IMG]

2. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Brian,

Email sent - questions are :

What choke tube(s) come with the barrel ? Type/constriction ?

I assume not ported nor other modifications ?

Bluing wear - dents or dings ?

Not to be smart azz - you're sure this fits a 391 and is mobil choke ? I ask only because I purchased a barrel off this site and it turned out to be a 390 barrel. Am working it out with the seller for a refund - just wanted to ask the question.

I guess I could ask the question - interested in a 390 28" ported barrel ?

Thanks

3. WS

WS Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I will take it. PM and email sent. thanks Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.