1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BASTOGNE WALNUT #3 SOLD F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Here we are just in time for the holiday. Bastogne Walnut #3 is now for sale since #s 1 and 2 are now gone. Won't bore you with the story, just the measurements. 36 inches long, 8 1/2 inches tall at the butt, 4 inches tall at the muzzle and a full 2 1/2 inches thick. From the same slab as #s 1 and 2. Dry ten years and ready to work. Big enough for any application on either rifle or shotgun. Only two pictures to save time and trouble.

IMG_2720.jpg?t=1274939538

Right side picture with blank dampened with water.

IMG_2717.jpg?t=1274940130

Left side picture taken dry.

Price on #3 is $595.00 and I'll pick up the shipping to the lower 48. BLANK IS SOLD. #4 coming up shortly. Happy Holiday to all and let's remember to remember.

Mike Mann USN VQ-1 Atsugi, Japan 1963-1967
    White Creek Gunstock Blanks LLC

2. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

3. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

0   0   0

what does ttt mean? ive seen it in alot of the listings on ts, also isn't the minimum for thickness 2 inches, i was wondering if these were extra thick. i mill everything to 3 1/8 inches, but that number goes down with planing, and then the drying process. 10 years dry , planed and still 2 1/2 inches thick, i wish i could afford one.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

ttt = "to the top" Also used to move the message up on the list of threads might be ^ or "up" and many others.....Bob Dodd

5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

it means to the top a way of moving the thread to the top of the page

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

0   0   0

Awsome wood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.