1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Awesome Beretta 303...EYSTERIZED

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JimE, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimE

JimE Member

Beretta 303 in great condition! This project began as a back-up gun for my sons, who were shooting Beretta autos at the time. They since moved on to O/Us, so I’ve finished this up, and I’m moving it out.

Receiver: Great shape and has been fired VERY little. The anodizing in the receiver has very little wear internally. No external wear. It has one small scratch in the rib extension on the receiver…not very noticeable. I have shot it only to test it and estimate that it has fewer than 100 rounds through it.

Barrel: Special Trap Re-bored to .740”. This was a NEW barrel prior to the work and has fewer than 25 rounds through it. Forcing cone lengthened and radiused. Bores honed and lapped. Tom Seitz style porting with .035” constriction in barrel. Optimized for 27yd handicap, however will do well at sixteen with a quick opening shell. Adjust the comb for your POI and it will crush targets. After all, it’s been Eysterized!

Stock: Forend is as new. Buttstock is fully adjustable. Have you ever heard that you can’t make an adjustable out of a Beretta field stock? We’ll, that’s wrong, but it is a great deal of work! It has a 4-way Graco adjustable comb. It has an adjustable length of pull Graco that sits at 15 1/8” lop. This is as short as it goes right now. The new trapdude is very thick and one could go with a thinner pad, go with a simper 4-way adjuster, or eliminated the adjustable butt all together.

You won’t find a nicer looking, or better performing 303 around.

First $1,275 takes it to your Dealer.

Clyde is NOT included!

Jim

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

good lookin' hounddog!!

3. JimE

JimE Member

Clyde's a great pup. I've got to keep him around because, as you can see, he collects all the money! Jim

4. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Nice dog. Boy your spoiling the dog with such expensive toys to play with. I have heard people burning $100 bills to light their cigars but I have never heard or seen those people let their chew on $100 bills. What do you use in the bathroom for paper? Boy your rich.

5. JimE

JimE Member

Clyde play with money?! Good gracious no! Clyde understands the value of a buck. The picture above is of Clyde, after completing an important sale, delivering the revenue to his master. He drives a hard deal, but is VERY fair. Good boy, Clyde!

6. JimE

JimE Member

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately, Clyde is the product of an unapproved union between Coco and, well, lets just say a ‘rescue’ dog. We don’t know what she saw in him, maybe it was just one of those risky middle-aged flings. He appeared to be a full-blooded lab, but there’s no paper trail, so Clyde has no papers. I guess it just comes down to what Kyra is looking for in a man!

Jim

7. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

My parents have a yellow lab named Clyde.

Nice looking pooch.

8. JimE

JimE Member

9. JimE

JimE Member

10. JimE

JimE Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap gun eysterized