1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S AT MICHIGAN STATE SHOOT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jim creighton, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

0   0   0

HAVE FOR SALE 5000 NEW AA GREY @3CENTS-ALSO A RUGAR RED LABEL 20 GA IMP MOD & MOD FIXED 26" W/BLUED RECEIVER-GUN IS NEAR NEW CONDITION $900.00-ALSO A AMERICASE THAT FITS MY PERAZZI MX8 WITH BOTH BARRELS IN EXCELLANT CONDITION $250.00 .WILL ARRIVE AT MASON THURSDAY AM-WILL BRING SHELLS ONLY IF SOMEONE WANTS TO PURCHASE.THANK'S JIM C 906-341-2124WORK-341-6865 HOME.

2. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

0   0   0

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW WE ARE HEADING TO GR AT TUESDAY NOON TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY SON & HIS FAMILY-SOOOOO IF YOU WANT THESE SHELLS GIVE ME A CALL BY THAN-I WILL BRING GUN & CASE WITH ANYWAY- SEE YOU AT MASON...BY THE WAY I AM A CAR DEALER SO WE CAN DEAL....

3. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

0   0   0

RUGAR BARREL'S ARE IMPROVED CYLINDER & MOD PERFECT CONDITION THANK'S

4. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

0   0   0

SHELL'S & GUN BOTH SOLD AT OUR SHOOT LAST WEEKEND-

5. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

What day are you going to start shooting Jim? I'll be down Wed. and hope to shoot at least the last caps of that day...see ya down there....Moe

6. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

0   0   0

HEY MOE BILLY IS LEAVING AFTER WORK TODAY-AL& KAREN BILL & I YOU'LL SEE THURS-WILL HAVE OUR 5 MAN SQUAD-LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING THEIR..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.