1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S ASE 90 Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by faust2, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faust2

faust2 TS Member

Unfired ASE 90 Trap, 30 in, step rib O/U, two nonselective trigger groups, mobil chokes, hard case & original box. Nice wood with some minor handling marks. Pictures available. $4800. Bill Harsha

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

If you aren't familiar with the ASE90 they are great guns, hand built in Beretta's custom shop. You can't wear these guns out. I shoot one for skeet and love the gun.

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Probably has minor handling marks from being taken in and out of gun rack to be wiped down or from being in close proximity to other guns in a safe. I have bought a few unfired guns on closeouts off of a dealers rack that had minor handling marks.

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

That is not uncommon at all. The gun is over 20 years old and unless it never left the carton it is bound to have a couple of little( I do mean little) ticks in the finish. Jeff

5. faust2

faust2 TS Member

Jeff & DoubleAuto are correct. The gun has been displayed and transported. That would be the source of the minor blemishes in the wood. It has not been fired. I have the original box, what's left of it, but I would not consider the gun as NIB. In fact, it has been stored recently with the barrels & wood on the receiver because my safe wont hold boxes. By the way, serial # is AD4132B. BH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.