1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Aries Custom Case 3 Barrel Forend Off Up to 34

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cpradde, Jul 21, 2013.

1. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aries Custom ALuminum 3 Barrel Case. Holds barrels up to 34". Forend off config. Outside dimensions 35 3/4" by 7 1/2" by 6 1/2". Nice strong heavy duty case. The interior is good to excellent and has much use before needing to be redone. $300 or best offer. $25 s/h and additional 3% for credit card.

cpradde_2009_2112579.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112580.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112581.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112582.jpg

2. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up again

4. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Reduced to $250.

5. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You must have a heck of a case if you're selling this one. The Aries case is the best competition case ever made by man. My Aries cases will be sold at my estate sale.

6. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I don't have anything better. This thing is a tank. I got it from an estate auction and was hoping it would suit my purposes. Unfortunately it doesn't. These are not easy to find either.

7. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up one more time. I was not able to find this case on the Internet and I heard these were really good cases. This case is really strong and iits in great condition. A similar case from would be $500 plus. (Americase) So it's a good value at $250.

8. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The Aries case is similar to the Nasco case except that the Aries case uses the spring loaded Sessions flush mount latches that are worlds above the Nasco latches that can be easily sheared off by airline baggage handlers. The Sessions latch is the one used on Anvil cases that rock stars pay thousands for. Anvil discontinued making gun cases a few years ago and Aries took up the slack. My friend who made the Aries cases in a space in an industial park not far from PG Trap and Skeet, closed up a while ago and moved to West Virginia. Many of his cases are still here in Maryland, but never come up for sale.

9. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks eightbore. At the very least I am firm on the price and figure I might be alittle light. I might even think about having reworked for my purposes.