1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S ANIB Briley Companion Ultralite 410 tubes set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Kingranch, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

I see in the pic that they are for a bore size of .418? I have a Beretta Gold E with 32" barrels. I am not sure of the bore size on this gun. Do you know if they would fit?

KingRanch

2. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

0   0   0

Along with Barrel Length Companion tubes are designed to fit in certain Brands of guns -- they are not totally universal -- a call to Briley would be a good idea to verify if these tubes can be used in a specific gun knowing what these tubes were designed for

3. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

I guess my question was, what is the O.D. Of the tubes? It seems that it would make a huge difference what the difference is between OD of the tubes and the I'D of the bore.

KingRanch

4. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

0   0   0

I have a set of these tubes and the OD on my is .685 and I have Xfull 12ga briley chokes which leave aobut a .006" gap. I then used the metal air conditioning tape to close the gap. Works good. Joe

5. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

KingRanch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.