1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S almost new Caesar Guerini Summit O/U Sporting

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by radeck, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Have an almost new (it was picked up Tuesday 11/16/10, put 2 boxes thru it) Caesar Guerini Summit O/U Sporting with 32” barrels, 6 extended chokes (Cyl, SK, IC-2, LM, M), friction choke tube wrench, stock bolt wrench, hex wrench for adjustable trigger, and right hand palm swell. Has Schnabel forearm with white Bradley style front and brass center beads.

Mfg specs are: Bore - .735, 5” forcing cones, DAC - 1.5”, DAH - 2.15”, LOP - 14.7” Cast at Heel – .19”, Cast at Toe - .31”, Pitch - 5 degrees, and a 10 mm parallel top rib. Turkish walnut stock with hand rubbed oil finish and 26 LPI checkering. Comes with a hard plastic case.

$3,000 plus shipping/insurance. PM me if interested. Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BarryA

BarryA Member

0   0   0

May I ask if there is something you don't like about it?

3. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I swapped a gun that I was trying to sell with a friend. He's the one who put 2 boxes thru this one. He knows I like CGs. In fact I wish I had one of mine back. But I'm culling the herd.

4. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

5. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Holiday price reduction. Now $2,900. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

6. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Offers?

7. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

0   0   0

Could a left-hander shoot this gun ?

8. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The gun has a right hand palm swell. I think LH stocks are a special order option.

I don't know if the lifetime warranty transfers; but I understand the CG shop has an excellent customer service reputation.

9. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Warranty goes with the gun.

Bob

10. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bob, thank you for the clarification.

11. JPL1

JPL1 Member

0   0   0

Bob, I hear what you're saying regarding the "transferability" of the Guerini warranty.

But I am then confused from this verbiage from the Guerini website:

THE DISTRIBUTOR WARRANTS THAT THIS FIREARM WAS MANUFACTURED FREE OF DEFECTS IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP WHICH ADVERSELY AFFECTS THE OPERATION OF YOUR FIREARM FOR THE SHORTER OF THE LIFE OF THE PARTS OR THE ORIGINAL OWNER. THIS WARRANTY IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND IS LIMITED TO THE ORIGINAL PERSONAL RETAIL PURCHASER.

So is the warranty transferable or not?

I hope it is. I bought a 34" Summit Un-single a year ago from the original owner and would very much like to have the pit stops and the warranty, but was led to believe that they stopped with the original purchaser.

thanks, John

12. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

John,
    I think it's pretty much black and white No it's not transferable, only valid to original owner of the gun. While I cant speak for the guys at CG if there was a legit problem with one of the guns I believe in my dealings with them they would take care of you the best that they can!

THIS WARRANTY IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND IS LIMITED TO THE ORIGINAL PERSONAL RETAIL PURCHASER

13. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Funds rec'd, sporter shipped. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.