1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S ALFERMANN

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by alf72, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alf72

alf72 TS Member

0   0   0

Asking $5000.00 Alfermann, pull or release ,80/20, 34", wilkerson barrel,reduser and ported.513-560-7853 Rob Brumley lilbrums@yahoo.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Tell us about the porting Rob. And the cast and the LOP and the drop. Thanks
    Jack

3. rv

rv TS Member

0   0   0

tell me your not selling that gun, vern i wouldn't sell dad's

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Alf. LOP refers to "length of pull", meaning the distance from the trigger blade to the back of the frecoil pad. Use a tape measure. The DROP means you put a strate edge (yardstick) on edge accross the top of the rib, extend that back over the comb and then meausre the space betweem the strate edge and the top of the comb.

These two items tell the buyer whether or not the stock can ultimately fit them.

jack

5. alf72

alf72 TS Member

0   0   0

"Length of pull" is 14 3/4" and drop is 1 5/8 with comb all the way down . thanks for the help.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I think Jack is really hinting that he is interested. He just uses these tactics to throw you off.----Matt

7. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Matt. I am "gunned-up" at the moment. But this gun is interesting because it is easily modified to fit an average shooter. If you look at ht eGracoil, it can easil shed a pcice of aluminum, and then repalce th epad wiht something thinner nad the gun will measure 14.5". Maybe 14-3/8". So a lot of guys can shoot that. I kinda question the drop, but regardless, a quick adjustment to the pad position along with moving the comb up and you have a very normal 1-3/8" drop. Really, i t takes a little tinkering by a good gun tinkerer and this gun is as normal to fit as any Perazzi. But those zinc coated washers gotta go. Phil Kiner's are the prettiest

8. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

0   0   0

For no good reason, I enhanced some of the photos to bring out some of the color and the detail...

<center>[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]</center>

Carol Lister

9. racer

racer TS Member

0   0   0

I'm trying to talk my daughter into coming home from college early so I can afford this gun...... up for my favorite gun. Dan

10. rv

rv TS Member

0   0   0

11. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

I have a prettier Ljutic monogun with softtouch and Americase Case. I'll trade staight accross..and the Ljutic has Brileys.

12. logndog

logndog TS Member

0   0   0

God Rob! You haven't been married no time and already she has you selling your gun! What are you going to shoot then? Or has she made you quit? :)

13. badminton

badminton Member

0   0   0

What is the choke on this gun? Do you have better pictures of the porting?

Kelly

14. alf72

alf72 TS Member

0   0   0

I don't exact measurements but the gut i bought it from said it was what they call a perfect 30 inch pattern from the 25 yard line. i might be able to have someone check the back bore and choke.

15. logndog

logndog TS Member

0   0   0

I have no dog in this fight, but I can tell anyone that is interested that this gun will crush targets! Hcp. and singles and even ones beyond hcp. I should know, i've lost plenty of calcutta money to this gun! To be honest, I shocked that Rob is selling it!
    Earnie Ross III

16. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a prettier Ljutic monogun with softtouch and Americase Case. I'll trade staight accross..and the Ljutic has Brileys.

Now that was funny

17. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

"Don't be afraid to climb those golden stairs." Was it the baseball pitcher Art Fowler who said that or Ralph Hauk? Baseball fans? Heck, my Ljutic is worth about the same..or I'd like to think so, but, probably not. Oh well..Ljutic has AAA wood etc. and just was rebuilt by Ljutic including new bluing etc.

18. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Well if you are referring to my post...I am just saying I sure like that Alfermann of yours!

19. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The Alfermann is one of the best singles around if you can handle the weight . I can,t so I shoot something else .

This looks like a nice gun and Larry And Gary Alfermann are two good guys .

ALF-99

20. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rick It means he shoots alot faster then I do . I need a perfect pattern at 36 yards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.