1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Al Ange Stingray Divided Shell Pouch

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Jack,
    What the hey? Did that sack take your breath away or what. Bet if a trap shooter wore that to the line at a ATA shoot one of his BUDDIES would have enough SACK to shoot him. LOL BILL

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Al is a good freind of mine, hiswork is all done the old fashioned way with quality made for life. If you know what that skin costs, its a steal. When you have a $10,000 dollar gun , a $350 pouch is pennies. Jeff

3. BILL GRILL

bigbore, How many 10,000 guns would you like to buy? I Could send you pictures of several I could sell you. All in all it is quit a sack. Trap shooters know how to buy 10,000 dollar guns and have a sense of humor. Still LOL Bill

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Bill, I understand the humor and take no offense, funny is funny. Al is a true craftsman , his work stands for itself ,plain and simple. Jeff

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

If my wife bought a hand bag at four figures it had better be big enough to use as a coffin .

6. BILL GRILL

This thread is a lotta fun!

7. BILL GRILL

Skeet_man, Here I figured you were one of the guys with your sack envy post and now you went and got serious on us? At least every time we post you get an up and some more good advertising. All in fun. Bill

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Thanks Guys and I really needed a new bag . Well I don,t know why you guys can,t be nice like me it,s not that hard .

9. BILL GRILL

Skeet_man, My apolgy also, but I want you to know it was all in fun. Did not mean to insult or belittle anyone. If I needed a stingray leather shell bag I would buy it.
    Ok! Somebody please buy this! This is almost as good as the old TRAPSHOOTER.COM
    Bill

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Sorry no sympathy. You come on a trapshooting site to sell a high priced skeet pouch and expect no jabs. Get real. You belong on a skeet site, there is a skeet site isn't there??? No trapshooter in his right mind would wear this.

Good luck.

Don

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

skeet; Go to your club, see skeeters wearing your style of pouch, see trappers wearing style like or similar to MIA's. Of course they won't have a Wis. 5 man team buckle.

Seriously you will have a better chance of success amongst skeeters. Take the money buy a trap pouch, take the left over money, shoot a lot of trap and truly enjoy life.

Don

12. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I just have to add that I see lots of custom bags belts and shell bags at the Southern Zone shoot with Sting Rey ,Alligator, Elephant,
    Ostrich, Snake and other skins a real fancy rig will run $3,000 or more and I have seen dozens of them.

Now that may not be what you like or want but they are all hand made and will have to be left in your will as far as quality goes.

Those that don't like it need to acquire some class and appreciation of the finer things. I'll post some pictures tomorrow for you back woods guys kind of like educational enlightenment.

PS most vender's like Skeet guys better than Trap shooters as they are not as cheap they need 4 re loaders multiple guns or tube sets and shoot all events 12-20-28-410 so it is more costly than trap on the whole.

I think the common thread for most Trap shooters is that they are bottom feeders at heart. I know because I just paid 41.00 a bag for shot and it is killing me.

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Old one eye: The bigggest DA post of the day. You obviously don't know anything about trapshooting. A trapshooter will shoot more targets in a day then a skeeter will do in 3 or 2 days.

Skeet man; Again good luck with your sale.

Don

14. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Old One Eye..............the "sting ray" pouch will go very well with the "Banana Gun" you were going to sell a short time back. Skeet man; good luck on your sale...It is different........Kolarpole

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
al ange custom pouches

al ange leather

al ange pouch

al ange shell pouch

albert ange elephant pouch
albert ange shell pouch
albert ange shell pouch leather
stingray shooting pouch