1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S AGED BLACK WALNUT STOCK WOOD

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tracer, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracer

Tracer Member

We have several pieces of 15 to 20 year old black walnut stock making wood. Most of it is 3 to 4 inches thick and large enough to get 2 shotgun stocks out of or a single rifle stock. Some of the pieces are large enough to get 2 rifle stocks out of. Have one piece of Curly Maple that is 4 inches thick by 10 inches wide and 9 feet long. Will sell the wood by the piece or all together. All of the wood has beautiful tiger stripe or marbled grain. This is high quality wood at a reasonable price. We are closing out the stock making business. If you are interested please write to nwresearch2003@yahoo.com or call 503-999-4617. Thanks, Del

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Would you post some pics.and prices please. Dave P

3. Tracer

Tracer Member

Hello Dave,
    Prices will range from $60 to $120 depending on the size of wood and quality. Please go to my email add for pictures as I haven't figured out how to post them here. Thanks, Del

4. too fast

too fast TS Member

Please E-Mail me pictures and prices. Sounds like you have some nice wood.

Thanks Jim

5. djcuda

djcuda Member

Could you please e-mail me some pics and prices for the wood.
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.