1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S AA 20 gauge hulls - Old Style ~~~~~>SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kfbagt, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

All hulls are sold pending funds

I am listing for a friend these AA 20 gauge hulls. We recently sold some just like them on here a couple of months ago and sold over 5000 of them in a 24 hour period. They are very nice hulls, and make great reloads.

I have 2 boxes containing 750ea old style AA 20 ga hulls, yellow with black square logo. --- 10 cents each, or $75 per box plus shipping --- 750 fit nicely in an empty target box. I got a quote from the post office on what it will cost to ship these from KY and was quoted the following: Texas - $27.20, Maine - $27.20, Florida - $19.95, California - $38.60, They can be picked up for free in Ashland, KY

Please let me know if you have any questions, Paul

kfbagt_2010_130859.jpg

kfbagt_2010_130858.jpg

2. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

Still available

3. Snowjet

Snowjet Member

0   0   0

How much to ship to 37690?
    Bob

4. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

5. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

bump....

price drop to 10 cents each, these are getting harder and harder to find in any kind of quantity

6. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

hulls are sold pending funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.