1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S A390 ST RECEIVER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Racerx, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racerx

Racerx Member

I'm selling a390 st 12ga. Beretta receiver round style. All you need is a barrel and wood. Price is $280.00 which shipping is included. I will need a FFL. E-mail for photos.

2. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Not to step on toes but if you need a barrel to go with that receiver who ever buys it give me a buzz jdlovejoy4@yahoo.com 330-705-8757 160.00 with three tubes..... plus shipping to your door.<center>
    <a href="http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc192/jdlovejoy4/Beretta011.jpg" target="_blank">
    [​IMG]</a>
    </center> The only flaw on this trap 28 inch trap barrel is where the mid-bead is there is another hole that has been filled where the old mid bead was instead of replacing it, they drilled another hole and tapped it. Other than that it is in excellent shape.

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Can you describe the receiver's condition? Are all internal parts included, bolt, trigger, latch, etc?

Thanks.

4. Racerx

Racerx Member

This is in good condition and is complete. It only needs a barrel and wood.

5. Racerx

Racerx Member

Sold pending funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.