1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S _ Farily new Spolar and new Electric Drive

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whiz white, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I have a Spolar that has probably had no more than 100 reloads run through it... yes, only 100. This is not my reloader but a friends. It has been sitting in storage for quite some time. It is in perfect shape, no rust or the like.

I have a new electric drive for it made by folks at P/W last month. It is identical to their new electrical drive for their machines that was just recently released.

I want $1350 for the reloader and $750 for the electric drive. Hydraulics are in the neighborhood of $1200 alone.

This electric drive is brand spanking new AND is the first one available for the Spolar. The P/W version has been shipping since the end of May. Picture belows is the P/W unit, but the Spolar unit is almost identical.

[​IMG]

If interested, let's do this via email.

Whiz White<BR>
    P/S Distributor

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Whiz you have e-mail

--- Chip King ---

3. whiz white

Chip and others who've emailed me:

The electric drive has a different bottom plate which takes into account the rear mounted primer tray on the Spolars.

They mounted the motor further back and use a longer drive rod to avoid any problems with the primer tray assembly.

Whiz

4. whiz white

Drew: I have no clue. No one asked them, I guess.

When I was at the P/W factory on May 9th, I suggested they make the electric drive for the Spolar as we had done with the Automate. I used the P/W one and liked what I saw, especially with the forgiving clutch.

I am happy that Dick and Bruce are working in this regard.

Both have been sold.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.