1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 94 Buick wagon

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by birdtracker, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

0   0   0

F/S 94 Buick Century wagon. Mid size, V-6 auto,very nice condition inside and out. Would make a great shooting vehicle. Back and middle seat fold down. Drive home. Located near Dayton Ohio. $2,500 Thanks. Don

2. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

0   0   0

Birdtracker. Got one same year. 53,000 actual on it. Great car. 3.3 is a good motor. Get some funny looks once in awhile driving it to shoots.

3. birdtracker

0   0   0

Hoosier: sent you a p.m. If you don't get it, email me. Thanks. Don

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Laugh all you want but those things make super trapshooting vehicles - it's almost as if a trapshooter designed the interior's cargo area.

I owned a dark blue '95 Century wagon (an Estate, no less, with the faux woodgrain transfers all around) for many years. Four flats of shells just fit between the wheelhouses and with the rear seat's back in front of them, they couldn't slide forward or side-to-side. My hard gun cases (Americase & Warwick) and my shooting bag filled the space between them and the liftgate. Then there were the two storage compartments in the interior trim panels behind the wheelhouses - one had a door that locked and they were great for little things. Finally, the footwell for the third seat under the rear floor was great for storing shooting coats and other soft items. A retractable cover kept the whole works out of sight.

The only thing I had to do to it was install a pair of rear air shocks - it hung a little low in the back with all that gear in it. Mine had a 3.1L but still worked great and delivered real high 20s on the highway to and from shoots. I could even fold the second seat down if I bought a case of wads or something at a shoot!

I still kind of miss my "booty wagon," as my kids referred to it. They had no appreciation for cool cars.

Ed

5. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

0   0   0

Had an old one in high school that everybody laughed at until they found out why I had it.

6. birdtracker

0   0   0

great car, garaged 95% of its life. Up

7. birdtracker

0   0   0

someone must need a car for summer! thanks. Birdtracker

8. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

how many miles? any work needed? has it been smoked in?
    why dont you drive it yourself? or reason forsale?

i have a 15yr old trapshooting daughter who wants "wheels"!!!!

wally riebesell rock port mo remove xxx

9. Tom @ Athens

Tom @ Athens Member

0   0   0

Hi; Same questions as post before me. How many miles,what major work as been done, garage kept, how was it used, local or highway miles, reason for selling?
    Thanks; Tom Dulin

10. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

hey tom- my daughter wants a hummer h3 or something like the posted! gee this will be a tough one!!!!

11. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

0   0   0

PM sent

12. birdtracker

0   0   0

I sent emails and pms. The car has not been smoked in. It has 155,000 miles and has been garaged almost all of its life. ( Till I got it!). It was driven mostly in the summer. It has a new transmission and only needs plates and insurance. Nice econamical car needing some one to drive. It also does very well mpg. Birdtracker

13. Tom @ Athens

Tom @ Athens Member

0   0   0

Hi; How long have you owned this car and how many miles have you driven it?
    Thanks; Tom

14. birdtracker

0   0   0

Tom: I sent you a P.M I have owned it about 6 monthes and have driven it about 200 miles in that time. It belong to a friend of mine. I sent you a p.m. Don

15. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

0   0   0

List the car on Craig's List.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.