Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S: 90T w/ Hard Case & Extras!

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Em_One 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am selling my 90T - it is a low-rib model. 34" "big-bore", *factory-ported*, with full-choke (fixed) barrel, and an adjustable comb.

Excellent mechanical condition, tuned up by Remington at the Grand in 2007. Locks up like a vault, tight as new, top-lever is very right of center.

Cosmetically its around 96%+, it shows a little bluing wear on the top lever and edge of the receiver from carrying and where my trigger finger contacted the receiver, but no significant bluing loss anywhere. There are couple small scratches on one plate (the camera flash makes them stand out). Also a couple minor marks in the walnut stock but otherwise in very good condition.

Comes with the following:

*Original box

*3-sets of side plates [includes: special side plates blued with broken-clay engraving and REMINGTON 90T, blued with REMINGTON 90T, and in-the-white blanks (all valued at $125 or so per pair).

*Original manual in very good condition.

*Green-handle REMINGTON stock wrench and green-handle allen-head wrench for the trigger group.

*It has had the fore-end iron update/repair ($150) at Kolar (with paper-work).

*Hard case

Email me for additional photos. This gun is good for many thousands of rounds. With all the original extras:

$1800 + shipping to FFL.

I would like to sell this as a complete "90T set". Email or PM.

em(underscore)one3006(at)yahoo.com

Thanks!

Dave
ATA 0614241

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.