1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 9000H AND PUMP RECONDITIONED AND READY TOGO!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by birddog1964, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

I HAVE A 9000H THAT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY GONE THROUGH, HYD CLY REBUILT, INDEX CLY REPLACED AND ADJUSTED OUT, THE ONLY ADJ YOU HAVE TO MAKE IS TO STATION 5 AND 6 FOR YOUR LOAD. ALSO COMES WITH A PUMP, THE O RINGS HAVE BEEN REPLACED IN THE PUMP. THE PRICE FOR THIS SET UP IS 750.00 AND FREE SHIPPING IT IS AS CLOSE TO NEW AS YOU CAN GET.

THANKS
    LEE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I'll give you 2 to 1, that the fresh paint makes the machine hang up. Never seen that before.

3. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

MIA: Gamaliel's has these 9000 hydraulics with pump brand new for $895.95 so this is going to be a tough sell.

4. BigJohn270

BigJohn270 Member

0   0   0

I just got a loader in from Lee today.
    I can say he is a great guy to deal with and the loader I got from him looks like it has been gone thru from front to back and top to bottom. I would say they don't leave the factory in any better condition.

5. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

MIA,----- THE PANT I USE IS BAKED ON NOT TO SAY IT WILL NOT COME OFF BUT IT IS VERY TOUGH.----- RICK, YES I KNOW WHAT NEW ONES SELL FOR, YOU DID NOT ADD TAX.---- I HAVE SOLD OVER 60 LOADERS WITH 100% SATISFACTION AND I STAND BEHIND WHAT I SELL A 100%.

THANKS
    LEE

6. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Lee: Those reloaders weigh 72 pounds and Gamaliels is not only selling brand new ones for $895.95 but all 9000 series loaders have FREE SHIPPING. That is why yours will be tough to sell @ $750.00

7. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Rick,-- if it will make you happy for me to sell my loader to someone else with free shipping then I will make you happy and ship it for FREE.

thanks
    lee

8. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

thank you

9. BigJohn270

BigJohn270 Member

0   0   0

I did not know Brownell's sold ANY reloading stuff, just gunsmithing ?

10. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bird. You obviously have this refurb thing figured out. would you tell me how you get the fresh paint on the base without removing the rivets on the shell base? And how do you do the bake on paint deal?

And Bodyboy... most guys ont he forum realize that I offer real points and questions about guns and shooting stuff. Most of the itme I point out the not so obvious. You ar enot the hall monitor. I understand forums as well as anyone on this site and can talk the lingo of Perazzi, Remington, and Beretta as well as other guns. Too, I know loading well enough to comment. That you do nto like me is yoru problem. I do not think I embarass myself by my comments. Rataher 90% of my comments are desigend to give the thread poster another opportunity to make his case. And I think in this case that is exactly what he did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.