1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 90-t stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Racerx, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racerx

Racerx Member

I have a 90-t Remington stock with a four way adjustable comb and Jones adjuster that has a Terinator recoil pad(worn screw holes in pad) .This Stock is in good condition , but has a chip in stock near receiver. The over all length is 12 3/4 inches and this was used on a flat rib gun not a high rib. Asking $350.00 plus shipping. E-mail for photos.

2. remtrap

remtrap Member

Remington stamps a number on the end of the stock where it bolts up in the receiver, what # is it? I may be interested if it is a #1 and is a monte carlo stock.

3. Racerx

Racerx Member

Sorry there's no number on the stock ?? It might have been a high rib stock that was cut ?? I bought it on here and worked just fine until I sold the gun and pulled it off.

4. hitmore

hitmore Member

the stock measures that or length of pull

5. Racerx

Racerx Member

Lop is 14 1/4 inches - Lop from bottom of grip is 11 inches and drop at comb is 1 11/16(33mm) - drop at heel is 1 3/4(38mm) with comb in the lower position.

6. Racerx

Racerx Member

Photos sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.