1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 90 T Low Rib

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Scoterbeast, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scoterbeast

Scoterbeast TS Member

0   0   0

90T bought new in '92 (I think) shot three summers been in safe since. Really nice wood (I picked it out of the 5 they had in stock)Adjustable comb with brass and Walnut hardware/spacers. Beartrap recoil reducer fitted in stock (comb and reducer fitted by Larry Stock)Factory porting and Kolar adjustable trigger. Little blue wear on bottum of receiver thanks to sweaty hands from Iowa summers. Not a nick or scratch on metal or wood. Not sure of dimensions but they offered two LOP's and this is the shorter one (Maybe 14 1/2 )with double palm swells. $1900 plus shipping with original box and papers.email me if intersted and I will send photo's.

2. Smoke the lineman

Smoke the lineman TS Member

0   0   0

Please send photos, and one more question?Because palm swellmake the gun left and right handed or is it one or thsides does that e other? Thanks Scott... is on both

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.