1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 870 Wingmaster 12 Gauge

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yodes, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodes

yodes TS Member

Got my eye on a 391 on this board, so I'm thinking of selling one of my Wingmasters to aid in the acquisition. This is an older fixed choke gun, in great shape, only a little bit of blue wear on the magazine tube, has modified choke, 28 inch barrels, ventilated rib, nice wood. Gun is marked a Wingmaster Magnum on the receiver, and I think they only marked them like this for a few years, but I could be wrong. If I'm reading the code right, it was made in 1979, but not positive. $350 plus shipping to your FFL.
    Drop the xxx's from the e-mail. Thanks.

Steve

2. yodes

yodes TS Member

I hope this is clear enough to see, it is a close-up of the receiver. Drop the xxx's from the e-mail. Thanks.

Steve

3. yodes

yodes TS Member

4. magnum800

magnum800 TS Member

If you can stretch the barrel to 30in. and make it a full choke I will send you the money today.................Paul

5. yodes

yodes TS Member

I'll see what I can do, what tools do I need, a blowtorch, a mandrel and a 5 pound sledge maybe? I'd really like to sell it without all that work, but if that's what it takes........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.