1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 870 stock custom

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by murk339, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murk339

murk339 Member

0   0   0

Rem 870 stock roll over. do not know much about it. it came with a all American 870 that I bought. it,s in good shape no cracks or scratches some of the varnish is peeling off. Make me and offer.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. murk339

murk339 Member

0   0   0

3. murk339

murk339 Member

0   0   0

4. Blueraven81

Blueraven81 TS Member

0   0   0

It looks like it may have been cut. What's the total length of it?

Blueraven

5. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

Blue,I will update the post because it looks like Murky does not care too and leaves everbody hanging.The auction ended @10.00p.m.( time zone)? the highest bidder is yet to be announced, I do know it was not me Murky told me that and also reminded me I am buyer and not a seller ( like I didnt know that) yuk yuk.
    Well better luck next time Blue and to all the other losers including ME!

6. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

TTT for a thread update if Murk is so inclined to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.