Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S 870 Skeet gun

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  OLD ONE EYE 
#1 ·
I have a 12 ga 870 skeet gun for sale. 26" factory skeet barrel, older style
receiever with chrome shell lifter. It has a beautiful new monte carlo stock with a rollover comb wich is highly figured walnut. It's essentially a trap gun with a skeet barrel. Any questions e-mail or call 630-251-8723. I will have pictures available to e-mail later today. $300.00 includes shipping. Thanks, Mike.

#6 ·
I have owned lots of rifles that statrted off with triggers that were not as good as the trigger on this 870. Thanks for a grreat deal; Mike. I may have to let the 28 ga come out and visit you soon. Jeff

#7 ·
SuperXJeff:

I must have missed that one since I was looking for a 870 barrel and the Anton wood would had been the deciding factor for sure.

I would like to see the pictures also if you could send or post them either.

I always liked a 870 that is what I started out with I got 1 T.B. now and building another trap gun got it all but a barrel now.

I will give you 350.00 for it if you want sight un seen.

Foghorn

#8 ·
This is a skeet gun Foggy. It is trap wood with a skeet barrel. The buttstock is a copy of an Anton that Mike had that somehow got cracked. He liked the stock so much he had a duplicate built and this is it. Mike and I like the same kind of sight picture and we both like a little off-set so this stock fits me like I had it fitted by a stock fitter. I suspect that I will love the way it shoots even better then the way it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.