1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 870 COMPETITION

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by steele, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

I have finally decided to cull the herd a little & make some room in the gun room. I have a 870 Comp gun that is possibly unfired, in the box. I got it in 1995 & never fired it. I don't think the original owner fired it either, as he was into the high end guns. For you guys from the Pgh area, I got this from Doc Shuttleworth from Library SC. I'm showing this 870 to a local shooter this weekend, & if he's passes on it, I'll be posting it here on Monday. A TS member already has first option on it, but I thought I'd give the rest of you guys an early notice. There will be a Timney release that goes with it. Pics will be available after the weekend Butch

2. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

It's official now. My 870 comp is available. The local guy at my club wouldn't buy it if he couldn't shoot it first. Being it is unfired, I turned him down. I have pics for those that ask. I will not post price & pics on here. I will respond via e-mail to all requests. There is an all steel Timney release available also. Butch

3. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

Butch- I have sent you an email.

J.F.

4. r_chappy

r_chappy Member

0   0   0

e-mail sent to you, thanks, Roger

5. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Email sent.

Eric from Northside.

6. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

Rick,
    I keep getting an error message on your e-mail. Can you provide another e-mail? Butch

7. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD. As of today, the 870 Comp gun is sold to a nice gentleman in sunny California. Thanks to the many that responded & tolerated my ineptness on a computer. Butch

8. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

SALE/TRANSACTION CANCELLED. The 870 Comp gun is available again.

9. mower man

mower man TS Member

0   0   0

muzzle blast,i would be very interested in your comp, but pictures and price please, thank you very much gary dial from st.elmo ill 618 292 6339

10. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

Rick, I want to thank you for answering Gary for me. While your at it, send him the pics I sent you. This will save me time. If it's ok with you, I'll just have all the requests sent to you directly & I'll CC them to BufferBob so he can add his response. This will save space on this site.

11. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You guys have to remember that sellers are free to set whatever price they wish on an item. No one is forcing any of us to look at it, let alone buy it, so what does it matter? Comments like yours can only cause potential sellers to think twice before posting items for sale on this site - if that happens, we all lose.

Ed

12. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

Ed, That is why I didn't post price & pics in the beginning. Too much imput from people not involved or interested.

13. mower man

mower man TS Member

0   0   0

thank you for your e mail and pictures muzzle blast. it is a beauty. and worth your price , i do not pay any attention to other neg. remarks on here.. i will consider the comp but, i was looking for one to shoot, and like you say, it would be a real collector....again, thanks very much gary dial st. elmo il..

14. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Butch hope this is OK if not let me know and I'll delete them.Jerry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

Jerry, Thank you.