1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 687/682 Joel Etchen Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Didreckson, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Joel Etchen top single 34", over/under 32". These combo's are 687 SPII receiver and wood, with the barrel's being 682 E optima backbored and long forcing cones from Beretta. These are entirely unaltered by me.

To the best of my knowledge based on reloads done on my P/W and Spolar, this gun has between 6-7 thousand shells through it. Lever is far right. Stock is virtually brand new, since I shot a PFS. It has a cool recoil reducing unit with the comb sliding in it.

Edit: forgot to mention ejectors are now extractors. Would need new springs to eject again.

Price is $2900 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48.

Email without the usual characters for more info or photos.
    [​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

nice graphics

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

MIA,

Thanks..I think. I shot these quickly with my IPhone, which is not a bad choice since they have to be sized way down anyway. I use a Canon SLR that is insane graphics and a Tamron lens, but when you chop the photos down to 800 pixels, it just does not matter much where it started.

Had one inquiry and sent the rest of the photos off already.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

If I can help hller. In th man time yu seem competitive. Good luck

5. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Up with edit. I failed to mention the ejectors were turned to extract, and would need new springs to change back. I prefer it this way for reloading of course. Both the top single and o/u barrel are extract.

6. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Is the stock cast off or neutral? What is the LOP?

7. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Good questions...sorry to not cover it originally.

It is very slight right handed, as most Berettas are slight at best. LOP is 14-1/2 as it sits with the Brucey Ney recoil reducing unit.

8. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

TTT for the weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.