1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: 682X Trap Combo, in Nor Cal CHEAP

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SRS, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRS

SRS TS Member

0   0   0

Everyone,

I'm selling my backup trap gun. Item for sale is an older Beretta 682X Trap Combo. This definitely isn't a safe queen, and I wholeheartedly admit that other items on this venerable board is more attractive than mine.

It's got two sets of tubes. First is a 29.5" over and under barrel, fixed choked modified on the bottom, light full on top. Second is a 34" single barrel, choked full. This is a "top" barrel (not an un-single). I'm the second owner, but because this is my back-up to my back-up gun, I've shot less than a flat's worth of shells. Chamber is 2 3/4". This is a fixed choke gun with porting on the Over and Under barrel. Lockup is tight.

Couple of things I need to note: Most important all, TRIGGER IS A RELEASE trigger. As you know, this means the the gun goes bang after you release the trigger. Also, length of pull has been shortened to 12.75" to fit me. The 'smith had installed a great aftermarket recoil pad, but unbeknownst to me, gel recoil pads and styrofoam safe floors don't get along too well. As a result, the rubber recoil pad has been eroded and has had parts of it melted off. In addition, the Monte Carlo cheekpiece has been raised by the prior owner. The stock texture's got some dings. Also, just today I remembered that I've removed the bottom trigger screw and can't find it; replacements are available, but I'd like to sell this one as-is.

Considering the condition, I'd like to let this one go for $1,000 OBO. I no longer have the case for this one, and would like to do this as a local FTF transaction in NorCal. Best way to reach me is to call/text (four-one-five) 786-8932 or to email: satbuy [at] gmail [dot] com. Thank you very much.

Regards,
    CaliDude
    [​IMG]

2. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

Email sent.

3. SRS

SRS TS Member

0   0   0

Item has been sold.

Thread Status: