1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

f/s 682goldE 34/32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mosby1, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mosby1

mosby1 TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale:
    Beretta 682 topsingle combo 32”/34”
    factory chokes w/ case
    2 briley extended skeet chokes
    5 angle port chokes (10,15,20,25, and 35 restrictions) in case
    Large Americase double o/u trap model (top compartment has some partitions out so an auto will fit)
    Aluminum replacement comb hardware from Joel Etchen more stable/ adj. than the cheap factory plastic
    Triggers tuned by Cole work reciept included
    Condition:
    wood: good condition with a few handling marks
    metal:
    o/u barrels good blue with normal wear
    receiver gold finish on bottom is worn from carrying
    topsingle barrel is like new -- tried it a couple of rounds but preferred to shoot the o/u barrels.
    recoil pad ground down/tapped
    gun is 100% perfect mechanically-- selling because i dont shoot trap anymore and it just sits in my safe. msrp without the case and accessories is 5575$!! will sell everything for 3500$ Call 703-401-3939

REDUCED TO 2900!!!

2. mosby1

mosby1 TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale:
    factory chokes w/ case
    Large Americase double o/u trap model (top compartment has some partitions out so an auto will fit)
    Aluminum replacement comb hardware from Joel Etchen more stable/ adj. than the cheap factory plastic
    Condition:
    metal:
    topsingle barrel is like new -- tried it a couple of rounds but preferred to shoot the o/u barrels.
    gun is 100% perfect mechanically-- selling because i dont shoot trap anymore and it just sits in my safe. msrp without the case and accessories is 5575$!! will sell everything for 3500$ Call 703-401-3939

REDUCED TO 2900!!!

3. mosby1

mosby1 TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale:
    factory chokes w/ case
    Condition:
    metal:

REDUCED TO 2900!!!

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

Where are you located,,,,I will be on the road till after the super bowl,,,,might be intrested ,,,,have been looking for a spare,,,or a new primery caps gun,,,,yours fits my needs on both counts

5. mosby1

mosby1 TS Member

0   0   0

n. virginia/maryland

would prefer f2f so we dont have to spend money on shipping

6. mosby1

mosby1 TS Member

0   0   0

7. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

I travel the rt 81 corridor often ,,,NY to Tenn,,,,so I do pass your way,,,,also shoot some in NC,,,I wont be home till after the super bowl,,,I will send a pvt mssage with contac info,,,drop the XXX's above

8. mosby1

mosby1 TS Member

0   0   0

winchester gun club is right off rt 81; however i have alot of interest in the gun at the moment, i doubt it will be around that long.

9. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

make the sale that is good for you,,,as I said ,,,I am just looking for a second gun,,,,I can wait

10. mosby1

mosby1 TS Member

0   0   0

SALE PENDING

11. mosby1

mosby1 TS Member

0   0   0

sold; thanks for your interest

12. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Got the gun yesterday, it was exactly as desccribed--may be selling a like new 34" top single barrel, the 682 gold e stock with Etchen Hardware & an America case for a Beretta combo----Thanks---Phil Berkowitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.