1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 682 O/U barrel and tube set w/ case

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

For sale:

30" flat rib sporting barrel w/ Mobile chokes. The barrels have been ported (unknown type) and forcing cones lengthened. The bore diameter has not been changed.

Comes with a full set of fitted Kolar AAA sub-guage tubes all skeet choked. All tubes are marked as to what barrel they have been fitted for. Fitted choke tubes (for the sub-guage tubes) are also included.

Case is an aluminum fitted case that hold the sub-guage tubes in the top and the reciever and up to two barrels in the bottom. The forearm resides in its own compartment.

There has been some corrosion damage to the barrels and all has been fixed. Nothing structural, all cosmetic. The barrels have been reblued and given a clean bill of health by my gunsmith.

I will sell all for $1750.00 + shipping and insurance. I will take another set of flat rib sporting barrels (30" or 32") in on trade as long as they aren't ported.

The reason why I'm offering this set is that I'm only going to shoot Skeet recreationally and have no need of them. I can down load 12 ga shells to do the job.

Thanks for looking

ec90t

I can email pic's, but haven't figured out how to post them yet.

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Up please.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Guy's,

Pic's are being sent and emails answered.

Thanks,

ec90t

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Gene, Harold,

Emails and pic's sent.

Thanks,

ec90t

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

up please.

6. dfrank7262

dfrank7262 TS Member

Would you please send photos to me, too?

Thanks!

Dana
    dfrank7262@aol.com

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Dana,

Pic's are on the way.

ec90t

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Gene,

You have mail heading your way.

ec90t

9. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Thanks for all the inquiries. The set has been sold!

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.