1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 682 Gold

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mr.mark, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

I have a 682 X Gold that I bought on here 3 months ago. I have put 2,500 rounds through it and it shoots great, however I am wanting to change to 32" barrels. It has 29 1/2" barrels, mobile choked and a step rib. It does have the newer style E stock with factory adjustable comb. Comes with 4 flush mount mobile chokes, F, IM, IC, and SK, 2 briley extended non-ported chokes, IC and LM, and 3 unmarked brand (look just like the briley) extended, non-ported chokes that are LM, M, and super full. Metal is perfect, stock has a few minor dings. Gun is in original factory, locking hard case and comes with stock wrench and choke tube wrench. Shoots good but I am wanting to upgrade to 32" barrels, preferably fixed IM and Full in either a 682 gold or a DT 10 with tall rib, preferrably step rib(I realize there is a major difference between the two and would obviously prefer to buy the DT 10 if it was affordable). Pictures to follow in next post as soon as they upload. Price is $2,000 plus shipping, trades welcome, e-mail questions, or call my cell at 325-242-1311...........Mr.Mark

2. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

I have a 682 X Gold that I bought on here 3 months ago. I have put 2,500 rounds through it and it shoots great, however I am wanting to change to 32" barrels. It has 29 1/2" barrels, mobile choked and a step rib. It does have the newer style E stock with factory adjustable comb. Comes with 4 flush mount mobile chokes, F, IM, IC, and SK, 2 briley extended non-ported chokes, IC and LM, and 3 unmarked brand (look just like the briley) extended, non-ported chokes that are LM, M, and super full. Metal is perfect, stock has a few minor dings. Gun is in original factory, locking hard case and comes with stock wrench and choke tube wrench. Shoots good but I am wanting to upgrade to 32" barrels, preferably fixed IM and Full in either a 682 gold or a DT 10 with tall rib, preferrably step rib(I realize there is a major difference between the two and would obviously prefer to buy the DT 10 if it was affordable). Pictures to follow in next post as soon as they upload. Price is $2,000 plus shipping, trades welcome, e-mail questions, or call my cell at 325-242-1311...........Mr.Mark

3. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

first pic

4. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

second pic

5. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

third pic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.