1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 682 GOLD COMBO

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gunrac, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0

........................This gun has been SOLD!.........................

Not pulling the trigger for some 5 year's, probably longer, my wife and I have decided to part way's with our trap gun's.

Top single SUPER X TRAP: 34", Forcing cone lenghtened, backbored and ported. "Cantrell" Money Maker Rib. Chock tube's. Shoot's a bit high..

Double: 30" forcing's cone's lengthened. Ported. Chock tube's. The timing is a little off, but does not effect the gun's performance.

The orignal stock was shortened to the point, I couldn't use it. "It will go w/t gun" It was very well fitted with a full length stock, "RODS CUSTOM STOCKS" Cut comb. w/a adj. Kick-ezz butt pad. Adj. LOP. The stock does shows worn finish, around the cheek area only. Gracoil is mounted solid. Bore's are bright. Overall, a pretty clean outfit, w/case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BigDave1200

BigDave1200 Member

0   0   0

"The timing is a little off, but does not effect the gun's performance."
    What is meant by this? Could someone educate me on this term. I am new to this forum and I am trying to understand some of the terminology used.
    Thanks Dave

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I cannot speak to Dave's "timing" issue, but usually it has to do with when and if the ejectors respond on time to eject the hull. Eject and fully cock the hammers at the same time is normal timing.

4. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0

Dave: The only way to learn is to ask questions. MIA, is correct. 1 ejector just pops a bit quicker then the other. Just; this being called, out of time.

Not knowing exactly what it would take, I've been assured it is correctable in the hands of right smithy. It was never an issue for me. It does not affect the way the gun shoots. I just wanted to be thorough as possible on my description to eleminate any recoarse down the road.

Ron

5. BigDave1200

BigDave1200 Member

0   0   0

I guess that would only be a problem if you were shooting doubles and catching your hulls? Thanks for the explanation!

6. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.