1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

# F/S 682 Beretta Gold E #

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by radeck, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

F/S Beretta 682 Gold E (nickel colored receiver) purchased new in 9/06. Has 12 gauge 28" skeet type barrel (rib tapers 3/8" down to 1/4") with Optima chokes in SK, IC, LM, M, & IM. Has 2 recoil pads - a 3/4 inch and a one inch, plus factory adjustable comb (changed out the Beretta plastic hardware for Graco's metal hardware). Has decorative grip medallion. Some handing marks. Prices for these guns are all over the place; I'm starting out asking $2400, but I'm open to offers. Thank you for looking.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Asking price reduced to $2250 plus shipping & insurance to your FFL. I'm open to offers.

4. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

For those asking, here are some more pics. Thank you for considering my gun. If I didn't need to buy another; I wouldn't be selling...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bump for a great gun. I've been shooting one of these with a 30" barrel since 2000, and it points and swings with ease. This is a nice price for a nice gun.

6. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks for the bump. Any buyer won't be disappointed.

7. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Price reduced (again) to $2100 plus shipping & insurance to your FFL. Any takers?

8. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

radeck, Is stock neutral, cast on, cast off? gyrine

9. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Using a 4 foot straight edge I put a centerline down the rib to the heel, and the top of the stock appears to be neutral. What makes it comfortable for a RH shooter like me is the RH palm swell, some toe out (about 1/4 inch) and the adjustable comb. Which I set with some case off. If this doesn't get at your question, feel free to come at me again. Thank you.

10. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Check your private email.

11. portdive

portdive TS Member

0   0   0

Check your provite email

12. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Deal in the works with first contact (tallpaul's friend). If falls thru will post revised status. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.