1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 6 Powder Baffles $40 TYD in Lower 48 states

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ernroe, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

F/S 6 Powder Baffles $40 for all 6 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states.

Thanks for looking.

Ernie Ashby
    ernroe_2008_030338.jpg

2. 97Fxds

97Fxds TS Member

0   0   0

Can I ask why free shipping is only to the 48 states? I ask this because USPS, has flat rate boxes that ship to Alaska, Hawaii and the rest of CONUS for the same price. $4.95 for a Small Flat Rate box. I am not attacking you sir it just those of us not CONUSed get so frustrated of the shipping stigma...
    Lawrence

3. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

No offense taken. In this case it is not a factor but w/ larger items that will not ship in the one price USPS box it is a factor. So, rather than bumping the price up and penalizing everyone no matter their location I set the AK & HI locations aside. If a person from one of those states buys the item I have the option of adjusting the price based on the increase shipping cost. If it is not more than $5 I don't change anything.

Be Good.

Ernie

P.S. If you are living in one of those states, especially AK, you are living in paradise and it is worth paying a little more for shipping.

4. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

if you decide to sell seperate I'll take (2). Thanks, Spank.

5. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.