1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 45ACP Black Talons

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by blooch, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blooch

blooch Member

0   0   0

Anyone looking for some 45 ACP Black Talons? I have two never opened boxes of 20 I found in the back of my ammo locker that I would like to sell. No longer have a 45. These are the original black boxes, not the later rangers. Looking on Gunbroker and sites like that I was surprised to see what they are bringing. $50 per box plus shipping.

I also have a number of these which have been in mags and no longer have the box for if anyone is interested, $2.00 each for those.

I also have a several boxes, 4-5, of Winchester white box 9mm ammo (50 round) if anyone is interested.......drop me and email and we'll talk specifics.

And there is also a partial box (44 rounds) of Winchester 357 mag 145 gr silvertips if anyone is interested.

Don't shoot pistols much anymore......ammo is hard to come by and just sitting here, so maybe somebody here needs/wants it.

2. blooch

blooch Member

0   0   0

Learn something everyday........anyone in MOST states, who is not legally denied the right to buy ammunition can have it shipped to his door. BUT, not just anyone can ship it to them. It dies not require a HAZMAT label, but it does require that it be packed by someone trained to package ammunition. Interesting. Required a "ORD" blah blah label.

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

ORM-D Stands for ordinance related material, class D. HMB

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hmmm. I thought it mean Other Restricted (or Regulated?) Material - Domestic

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Google says you are right. HMB

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

ORM-D (Other Regulated Material) material is a limited quantity of a hazardous material that presents a limited hazard during transportation due to its form, quantity, and packaging. In almost all instances, the proper shipping name for an ORM-D material is consumer commodity. Not all hazardous material permitted to be shipped as a limited quantity can qualify as an ORM-D material. ORM-D materials having the proper shipping name of "consumer commodity" are mailable subject to USPS quantity and packaging standards.

7. blooch

blooch Member

0   0   0

AMMO is sold, thanks everyone.

Just dug up a bunch of goose loads, 10 gauge steel, 12 ga steel.....oh boy, 30 carbine rounds......I guess I'll have to figure out what to do with those now.

8. blooch

blooch Member

0   0   0

WOW...30 carbine is gone too..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.