1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 45 brass SOLD OUT -- 40's & 380's coming

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

We have come into a large amount of once fired 45 acp brass. We currently have about 4-5K left for sale and several thousand sold locally in just a short time tonight. All of it is indoor range brass from one department. It is all PMC brand. It is NOT Glock fired brass, the entire department is issued Sig 45's and there are a couple of S&W 4506's that are still being used. We are currently sorting and counting it for packaging. Any crushed or bent one's that are observed will be tossed. This was not walked on as the I know the instructor and he makes them sweep it up after each round---but a few could have been stepped on---if seen we will toss those. Per every thousand sold, we will toss in an extra 50-75 but I am confident that will just be a bonus and not needed for losses. Price is 69.00 per 1000 and then buyer will pay for USPS flat rate box for shipment. At this time brass will only be sold in 1000 lots, anyone who would like less is welcome to PM me and we will see what we can do. Bryan

2. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wow !!! Did we price too cheap or do that many people need brass? As of right this minute I need to say that we are out. We will continue to count and sort. I should be able to re-post by first of the week if we have more. Later in the week there will also be 40's and 380's too. Thanks for all the responses and those who already contacted me, I will be getting back with those individuals in the next few hours. Bryan

3. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

All contatct just returned either via PM or emails. Thanks for all the inquiries. Bryan

Again, watch later this week for 40's and 380's !!!

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

.45's always sell good. The fact that decent ammo is nearing $30/box makes reloading a lot more attractive.

5. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The 45's are all gone. Tuesday evening around 8-9pm EST, I will post for sale once-fired 40 brass and 380 brass. I wanted to give a heads up and make it fair because over the weekend, I thought it would be later in the week for the posting but we worked hard on the sorting and counting. These remaining will priced to sell quick. Please watch for a new "thread" tomorrow night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.