1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S 45 acp Once-Fired Brass SOLD OUT !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by deercreek, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

0   0   0

We again have landed some good brass. It is all PMC brand brass in 45 auto with large primer pockets. This is all from the same department and they are issued Sig 45's and there are still just a handful of S&W 4506's...in short, NON-Glock fired brass! This winter when we had a batch of this, it sold out in about 24 hours. It has all been hand sorted and we have five or six thousand. I would estimate that around 60-65% was fired indoors and the remaining outside last week. No mud in the cases, as I do not remember when we last had rain here. I trashed the rims that were bent a little. Many people would like to get ahold of my brass junk bucket because I toss so much usable because we only want to pass on the best possible. I do know that somewhere in this 6000 there are two or three pieces of CCI Blazer that accidentally was tossed in and that I could not find-they do have the small primer holes. Brass has not been tumbled. Will ship via USPS Flat Rate Box only. Any surcharge will be buyer responsibility in the event of remote addresses. 1000 will go in a medium FRB, this will be 16.00 and includes ins and del. conf. 2000 will go in a large FRB and that will be 21.00. Price per 1000 is 69.00. Money order please for quickness of shipping. These could be picked up in central Indiana to north-central to eastern central Indiana with arrangements prior to. In each 1000 sold we will toss in around 40 extras that will just be a small bonus because this has been sorted so well. PM me with any questions and I will try to keep the thread updates often. Bryan --- For 10.00 more per 1000, I will tumble the brass in my Dillon tumbler in corn cob media and make ready to load, just let me know and add to the payment.
  2. skeet_man

skeet_man Active Member

0   0   0

"Any surcharge will be buyer responsibility in the event of remote addresses." No surcharge w/ USPS, flat rate is flat rate regardless of destination anywhere in the 50 states.
  3. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

0   0   0

skeet-man....that is good to know. I was just covering my bases as I have been screwed by UPS so many times and had money come out of my pocket for shipping.
  4. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

0   0   0

Thread updated.....2000 gone at this time!
  5. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

0   0   0

6. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

0   0   0

PM & emails answered....approx. 3000 available
  7. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

0   0   0

All the 45 auto brass is now gone. Likely no more of this till Feb or March---if then.
  8. DrMike

DrMike TS Member

0   0   0

I received my order today, everything delivered was exactly as advertised. USPS box was even reinforced with extra cardboard to make sure everything stayed together. Thanks to BG, another successful transaction that started with TS.com.
  9. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Got mine today also...as stated...Tim Hall
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.