1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S .44 Stainless Steel Colt Anaconda

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dustimall, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dustimall

Dustimall TS Member

Selling a Colt Anaconda .44 Magnum, 8" BBL, Ported, like new condition.
    Check out Gunbroker.com for reviews if you want. Search Shootnclays for guns sold.
    This gun is almost perfect, shot about 100 rounds through it, why am I selling it?
    I want a different gun. $1050.00 is the price plus shipping to your FFL.
    If no action here it will be on Gunbroker .com tomorrow afternoon with photos.

Shootnclays

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

You kidding right?

At that price...better head straight to Gunbroker, don't pass Go, don't collect $1050...

3. Dustimall

Dustimall TS Member

Charlie,

I won't waste time here for one more day, it will sell at that price and not lower. I will collect my price, that's what I paid for it, and that's what Im selling it for. Look for it tomorrow on Gunbroker.com. It will sell.

Shootnclays

4. 2horser

2horser TS Member

Good luck with Gunbroker,
    the 27th edition of the Blue Book lists your Anaconda Custom Ported w/8 inch barrel @ $875.00 in 100%, $600.00 in 98% and the last msrp at $1050.00..last produced in 2002-2003. Not really a collectable piece since it's not a rare variation and has beed fired.

An Anaconda Hunter with the factory Leupold scope lists at $1095.00..

5. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Shootnclays, Guys are right still can buy new for around $800.00. I just bought one for $825.00.
    Chris Teeters

6. Dustimall

Dustimall TS Member

trapshooteraa27aa,

Thank you for your input, but I will sell it for 1K or keep it. Where did you buy a brand new Anaconda? Colt does not make them anymore too my knowlege.

Shootnclays

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

As I said...good luck on Gunbroker buddy!

8. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

Reply deleted by cls 9/19/07 @ 8:15pm est.

9. Charles L. Schmidt

Yeah whatever...

cls

10. Dustimall

Dustimall TS Member

Thanks Charles L. Schimidt. Your presence is not welcomed. So ya got a 44 mag for 800 bucks, and a Leopould scope and holster included? The gun is a piece of shit with all your extras. Fired 200 times, not a chance, you my friend are trying to sell a worth less worn out Anaconda, and people know it. Charles L. Schimdt, good luck on your sale. Leopold scope's range from $150-200 bucks,so your Anaconda is only worth $600 dollars? I suppose it is a piece of shit, and I would advise anybody, too stay clear of this diamond in demand. Yeah whatever!!!!!!

Get a life! or get a room.

Shootnclays

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

With an attitude like that ... I hope nobody on GunBroker.con researches you out Mr. Shootnclays and you just might want to reconsider your price, it is on the very very high side.

12. Charles L. Schmidt

Reply deleted by cls 9/20/07 @ 7:45pm est.

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hey Smart ass, if you were so adamant that your gun was going to sell on Gun Broker, blah, blah, blah...then what are you still doing here?

Lashing out defensively at Mr. Schmidt doesn't make you sound too confident about your sale, you know.

14. Dustimall

Dustimall TS Member

Mr. Charles L. Schmidt, I personally apologize to you for my erratic posting.
    I did see your Colt, and it is a very fine weapon. I was overpriced, after looking at your Colt.

Charlie Don't Surf, I offered my apology to Mr. Schmidt, hope you will accept it also. I do not want to make enemies here, all I was trying too do was sell a great gun for the correct price. I agree it was over priced. When you sell anything, don't you want the best price you can get? I'm not here to screw somebody out of money, all I wanted was an honest price for this weapon. I thought it was worth it, but after seeing other Colts, I agree I was overpriced.

Shootnclays

15. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

So what do you want for it? I can always use another one. Don't need or want the scope. I always put Nikon's on my stuff.
    Chris

16. 1-straight

1-straight TS Member

Ain't it nice?? Agreeing with someone will sop the convewrsation n iot's tracks!!! Way to go guys!! It was getting a little hot for this board!!

1-Straight

17. Charles L. Schmidt

Shootnclays, apology accepted. I'm guilty of posting replies written with emotion instead of sense myself.

Best regards,

Chuck Schmidt

PS: I'll be posting my Anaconda for sale here shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.