1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F / S 44 magnum brass CHEAP !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have some assorted 44 mag brass. It is all brass and no nickle plated cases. The first part we are going to call 300 (believe it is 310-312). I would say 90% of it is Fed, Win or Rem. Of the 300 I would estimate around 5% are once fired, about 50% are twice fired (I know this because I loaded them myself for the twice-fired ones) and the rest three or four times at the most----but they are all reloadable and free of any cracks upon my inspection. The second part is a bag of 72 once fired PMC brand that have been tumbled cleaned. The large bag contains some that are primed because the bullet was pulled due to unknown load. I am just looking to get them to somebody who will use them and that is why the price is low. I only want $20.00 plus actual UPS shipping charged from central Indiana. PM me to seal the deal.

2. 6chuter

6chuter Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

If you still have the brass, I'll take it.

3. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It's yours 6chuter......I will PM you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.