1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: 4 Older Peazzi stocks.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by map@neo, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

I have for sale four (4) older Perazzi stocks for sale. Three are for early MX-8 and Mirage frames. One is for MX 12 frame. Two of the MX-8 stocks have someone's after market adjustable combs. Still function fine. There are no cracks in any of the MX-8 stocks. There are some very minor handling marks in the finish of all of them. Mostly finish nicks.
    The MX12 was cracked at the tang area and has been repaired. No recoil pads on any of them.
    Make them go away. $200. for all! $10. to ship in lower 48.
    Thanks.

map

2. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

Sorry. One MX-8 adjust. comb stock does have original pad with it!
    Thanks again.

map

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Map. I have a use fo rthem always. I'll buy them as is. Prob refurb them to new like

Jack

4. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

Stocks have been SOLD.
    Thanks Jack!

5. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do you have any other wood? Stocks or forearms you want to sell? Thanks Josh jdlovejoy4@yahoo.com If buyer backs out I'll take the perazzi wood.

6. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

With this gentleman, it is a done deal! Thanks for the inquirey though.

map

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.