1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 38/55 ENGRAVED WINCHESTER 94

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tracer, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

FOR SALE 38/55 Winchester. Reciever is nickel with engraving of eagle catching a prairie dog, a trapper with a pack train on one side and grizzly bear, snake, trapper and indian, and beaver on the other side. Rifle is in pritty good condition. There are a couple of dings on the lower part of the stock about half way up. Bluing is good There is a nickel medalion inleted into the stock. Forarm cap is also nickel. It has a round barrel of 24" length. I have shot it a few times but never hunted with it. The bullet weight I have is 255 gr. I think it hits really hard. Email me for pictures. Don't know how to put them on here. Gunsmith here said a fair price would be $550 + shipping to your FFL.
    Also has partial box of origional nickel ammunition.
    Call 503-999-4617 if you like or write nwresearch2003@yahoo.com

2. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

Zardozforty,
    Thanks, I'll try that. Del

3. 3200 tony

3200 tony TS Member

0   0   0

You have a PM

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

send me pics please

barrel length?

5. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

GN7777777
    Gene, did you get the pic's. Del

6. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

Here are some pics of the gun. Link to the Kodak slide show and pics.

Danny

7. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

Thanks Danny,
    You did a great job. Wish I could figure out how to get them on here myself. Again, thanks, I appriciate it.
    Kindest Regards, Del

8. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

AJ,you are right. Don't know why I didn't think of it. The words "Legendary Frontiersman" are stamped on the barrel in big letters. Will have to pay more attention next time. Thanks, Del

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.