1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 34" Pigeon grade BT-99 w/Spears release - Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rsikole, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

Hello trapshooters,

I have a 34” barrel Browning Pigeon grade BT-99 for sale. According to the previous owner, it was manufactured in 1979. The barrel is original and in excellent condition with a fixed full choke (0.039” constriction). It has a Spears release hook currently installed.

This was going to be my “project gun”, but I have no time for a project gun any time soon so I am going to sell it. The gun is in overall very good condition for a 33 year old gun. The exception is a slight amount of corrosion on the forearm iron as shown in the photo as well as a small handling mark on the forend also shown in a photo. The original Browning recoil pad is typical of a 33 year old gun and the rubber is showing its age.

Price is $2000 with a hard case included, and you pay shipping to your FFL. No sales to CA and no trades.

If interested or if you have questions, call Rob in OH (970-443-9409). I will also have the gun available for viewing at the NW OH Zone shoot at Jaquas on May 19 and May 20.

Thanks for your interest!

Rob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]