1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S, 34 Perazzi type 3 top single barrel $950 SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by G-12, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-12

G-12 TS Member

0   0   0

Steve, can I have the first few numbers in the serial number please? Thanks, Ben

2. elendil

elendil TS Member

0   0   0

Steve
    PM sent.
    Thanks
    Bob

3. JohnMullins

JohnMullins TS Member

0   0   0

I got an identical top single on my combo set but I am looking to add a weight to it. Who makes the weight on the barrel? Thanks, John

4. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

John, you can send your barrel to Phillip at Phillip's Gunsmithing and he will fix you up. 3,5 and 7OZ. weights for 150.00. He does fine work, I have used him for yrs. Hope this helps, Roy

5. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Wonder how much to have it changed to type 4 lug?

6. sliverbulletexpress

0   0   0

Steve can you buy the type 4 lug anywhere? I have always heard they weren't available, just in case I have some very good Gorilla glue.

7. sliverbulletexpress

0   0   0

Ha Ha, yes I know glue is not going to do it, that would be my answer lol.

I do have the advantage of a a dear friend who has a very extensive machine shop and staff who enjoys the challenge of doing something different for me sometimes. Especially if I will help him with something he doesn't like to do, pump out the septic tank, you know.

I showed him pictures and the lugs on my guns and he thinks it's pretty simple if you had some prints showing the exact location. My question is serious if there is any place to buy just the lug.

My biggest serious question is whether it would devalue the barrel to have a professionally done type 4 lug conversion done on a nice old barrel like that? Thanks for your patience and playing along Steve, you are the Perazzi man.

8. sliverbulletexpress

0   0   0

So Steve, just theoreticaly if I could put a type 4 lug on there that was obviously high quality and done correctly for $250 it would be worth it? Maybe even have the world beating my friends door down?

9. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Steve: Ship it. I'll put a Type IV lung on it.

Whiz

10. otnot

otnot Active Member

0   0   0

Consider a trade? I have a nice Citori O/U skeet gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.