1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 3200x 32

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by -3200, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -3200

-3200 TS Member

For sale Rem 3200 w/ 32" bbls. Gun is in nice shape with little machanical ware. Gun has been ported & reblued. Looks and shoots good. 1500.

2. -3200

-3200 TS Member

OK , apparently I am doing something wrong. I haven't received one inquiry about my 3200.

This gun is nice it is tight, with 32" barrels looks good, shoots good. I has been reblued, but the peson that DID THE JOB DID A GREAT JOB. IT HAS THE REAL DEEP BLACK/BULE TYPE OF BLUING.

3. Old Ranger

Old Ranger Member

How about posting some pictures?

4. cortopar

cortopar Member

Well, a couple things...

Have the updates been done? Look at the lower breech face for two allen head screws. If it hasn't, that's going to cost someone around $400 on top of the price you're asking.

Who did the porting? Many people have seen or heard of problems with 3200 barrels blowing out the porting as a result of the barrel walls being slightly thinner than many more modern barrels. Porting by someone reputable reduces the risk of having to buy a new $700+ set of barrels after these are wrecked.

Pics... there is a big variance in the quality of wood. Pictures tell the story and pictures sell guns.

If the updates are done, if the porting is by a reputable shop and if the gun really is in great shape, $1500 is a fair price. 32" barrels are much tougher to find than the more common 30".

Good luck,
    Bob

5. bgf

bgf Active Member

_3200,

Contact me and we can talk about your gun.

Bernie

6. -3200

-3200 TS Member

Yes the updates have been done. Has the * by the O/U and the Hex bolts blow the firing pins. As fas as the porting job, I do not know who did it. The gun was ported before I got it. I have only had the gun about 1 yr and have only shot it approximately 150 rds. If you are centered the IM bottom bbl really smokes targets. A far as the wood, it has a MC stock appears uncut about 14 1/2" lop. The wood is in nice shape, but it is not the prettiest grains that I have ever seen. Nothing like the one of 1000 that I own. I will get my wife to take a few pictures and post them.

7. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

Do a search there was a fellow looking for a 32".

Take care,

Jim

8. 682Fan

682Fan TS Member

Whoever had porting done on these barrels has numbered the days for this gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.