1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 3 Remington Releases/Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hoosier Daddy, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

I have three Remington release triggers for sale. 2 for 1100/11-87's. One for and 870. The first 1100/1187 trigger was made by Lew Waltersdorf of Quakertown, PA according to oleolliedawg, a pioneer release trigger man that passed away more than 25 years ago. It is a very good trigger in good working order. I am asking $150 shipped. I have a Timney all steel release for an 1100/11-87 that was one of his early designs. On this trigger it has a workable trigger block safety. It is necessary on this trigger to reach over the top and pull back the bolt in order to cancel the firing once the trigger has been set. I am asking $170 shipped. I also have a Schwab 870 release for $160 shipped. If someone wants all three I will make a package deal of $450 shipped. Pics on request. All triggers look good and function good. I have sold my Remington shotguns and no longer need the triggers. Thanks.

2. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent to wolfba.

3. dshot

dshot Member

0   0   0

Will the 1100 trigger fit a Rem model 58 /
    Thanks
    David

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

I don't think it will.

5. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

A regular 1100 trigger will work fine in a Remington model 58.. I don't know about a release.. but it's got to be close..

7. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

Then the release should work as well. Thanks Mike.

8. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

9. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.