1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: 3 Ga. Set ChamberMates 12-20 12-28 12-410

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Like new 3 gauge set of Seminole Chamber Mates. This set includes one pair of 12-20, one pair of 12-28, and one pair of 12-410. Also includes extraction tool, grease, spare o-rings, plastic carrying case, and instructions when purchased as a set.

I'd really prefer to sell this as a complete set of all 3 gauges, but I would be willing to break up the set as outlined below.

Price for complete set is $460 shipped ($650 retail plus shipping, a 30% savings).

If you would like to purchase one of the individual gauges, here is what I'm going to do. For the next week, I will take emails for holds on individual sets, and will post back as to what sets are still available. If I haven't made a deal on the complete set by 11:59pm on the 23rd, I will sell the individual gauges to those who have reserved them, then repost whats left. If I do make a deal on the complete set before that time, they will be sold as a complete set to that individual, and your holds will be canceled. I just want to be as clear as possible to avoid any confusion, please contact me with any questions.

If these are sold as individual sets, each set will come with the 2 chambermates, and a bag of spare o-rings (no case, grease, or extraction tool will be included). A spare extraction tool can be purchased from Seminole for $5, or can me made from a pistol cleaning rod, screw, and washer.

Prices for individual sets are as follows:

12-20: $160 shipped (30% less than retail)

12-28: $160 shipped (30% less than retail)

12-410: $200 shipped (30% less than retail)

The extraction tool, grease, and carrying case: Add $20 to cost of specific individual set.

BTW, pic was taken today, my camera resets the calender every time I change batteries, and I never remember to change it back.

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

3. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.