1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 3 ea. 8# Clay Dot

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Didreckson, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

I just came back from consolidating some reloading supplies, and find I have 3 extra brand new 8# jugs (only size they make I believe) of Clay Dot. This is the knock off to Clays, including exact same reloading data.

I live in central CA, wish local pickup. Willing to meet within reason.

1 jug 100.00 each
    2 jugs 95.00 each
    all 3 jugs 90.00 each

Any local delivery/pickup eliminates tax, freight and the popular hazmat fee.

Shoot me a PM or email if interested, changing the obvious information in the address.

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Amazing, as we can buy it for approx $85 which includes tax in the midwest! Sorry for your pricing in lovely fornicatia!? Tom Rhoads

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Tom, I was not trying to rip anyone off. I paid more than that for them slightly.

I based it on Connies wants 99.99 for 1 and 94.99 for 2. Powder Valley is 95 and change, but of course haz mat and freight runs those up. Probably no tax since out of state sale.

I bought one on closeout from J&S here locally, and 2 from Grafs that I think were 105 delivered, tax and all.

If my pricing is out of line, please let me know. I was going to simply post these at the gun club, but we have more skeeters than trappers these days.

4. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I am out of Fresno, how far are you?

Bryan

5. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Where are you getting Clay Dot for that price Tom? Sometimes promo isn't that cheap.

6. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

I am in Lodi, which is two hours from Fresno. I get to Turlock occasionally, planning on going down in the next couple of weeks if that would work. Takes just about 1 hour to hit Turlock south, about 60 miles.

7. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Graf and Sons - Clays Dot for $101.59 ea 8lb. container. If you buy now, Special, 32 lbs. you avoid Hazmat. If you will drop the 3 containers off at Ken Genecco's on Lower Sacramento Road Stockton for me, I will buy all three at $90ea ($270 for the three)! Just tell me your name and I will write a check and send it to Ken for you!!! His number is (209) 951-0706 and he is open M,T,Th,F from noon to 4:30pm. Jon Ogilvie

8. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Clays Coach, they are yours. I have been to Ken's several times once I found the secret handshake....finding his building.

Jon, full name is Darrell Didreckson. As I recall Ken is only there in the afternoon, so I will get them by there this week for you.

9. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Darrel, Don't rush! It will take 2 or 3 days for the check to get there! Call him to be sure that it is there before you head over there!!! Thanks, Jon

10. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Jon, I will plan on Thursday or so. If the check has not made it, I will just drop in another time, but the powder will be there with Ken ready for you.

11. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Thanks!!!

12. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Jon, I dropped off the 3 containers early this afternoon. Thanks much!

13. locdoc

locdoc Member

0   0   0

Honest folks making honest and trustworthy deals......... Hard to beat, eh?

That's part of what makes this site so GREAT.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.