1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S 28 Ga. Hulls AA Old Style

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Okie 1, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okie 1

Okie 1 TS Member

28 Ga. old style 356 @ 59.50 + shipping.

You can Email me or PM me here.

DE in OK

Sold pending funds

[​IMG]

2. dzneff

dzneff Member

DE,
    Your price is .017 + shipping. This is out of sight. The last new 28 ga. shells I bought were approximately $.15 ea. delivered. I know ammo prices have gone up since 2007,but you are too high. I will offer you $35.60 + shipping.
    Dennis

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

The dumb asses pay as much as .20 cents each for the old style AA's. That is teh fact and he will get the price. maybe not on here but otherplaces he will. I used to shoot new AA's and sell the hulls on E-bay for as much as 40 dollars a flat and that was before the HS hull came out. The HS hull is the ONLY way to go when loading 28's. 15 times relloaded they are just starting to get warmed up. We had some we loaded over 20 times that still looked better then an old style AA loaded 8 to 10 times. Get the new cases and the new wads and you will never look back. Jeff

4. dynapro

dynapro TS Member

I agree Jeff. I also believe in making your own hulls by buying a flat or two of .28 gauge, shooting the new and reloading the one fired. My local case price is $80, inc. tax for HS - AA.

5. Oldman1949

Oldman1949 Banned User Banned

Where are you getting 28ga. HS-AA's for $80 a flat(tax included) ???
    Please post contact info for the source , I would like to purchase a few flats .

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

TM1, If you have a desire to load the HS hull e-mail me at sx1jeff@yahoo.com and I will tell you what do to turn out an HS reload that will load,look and perform like a new shell. Well; Maybe not a new shell since we can't get the quality of shot that Winchester does! Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.